If there is one thing the world loves to ape, it is the NYC lifestyle – be it related to fashion or sports or the hustle and bustle of office life, the New York spirit never ceases to intrigue and exhilarate! ‘Ennui’ is a word that is not part of the vocabulary of New York. In this multi-racial and welcoming society, you will never run out of things to do – if you are artistically inclined you can visit a Broadway theatre, if you like physical activity you can watch the New York Knicks or the Yankees in action, if you are a gourmet lover you can savor the various cuisines that the trendy city offers.
What The NYC Lifestyle Offers:
What if you could enjoy all the good things in life that you can afford with minimum restrictions?! That is what the New York lifestyle promises.
New York City Entertainment:
* Think NY entertainment and Broadway springs to your mind first! But there is even more to look forward to! Ballet and opera lovers will not be disappointed. The Lincoln Centre hosts ballets, operas, jazz music shows and orchestras.
* For music aficionados, the NYC lifestyle will mean visits to Carnegie Hall for classical and pop music performances.
* If you are an avid historian, the Metropolitan Museum of Art presents an extensive collection of Art pieces from all over the world – Byzantine, Islamic, Asian, Egyptian, African and so on.
New York City Fashion:
* New Yorkers are trendsetters; there are Summer/spring and autumn/winter fashion shows held biannually to dictate what the world wears! What you are wearing today was decided months ago in NY’s luminous ramps.
New York Food:
* NYC food offers a wide variety of drool-worthy fare from Chinese, Indian and Thai food to Mexican and Greek cuisines to cater to the large number of immigrants who have made New York their home. Not many would like to miss the delicious mouth-watering dishes of the street vendors from falafels and kebabs to the more home-grown pretzels, burgers and hot dogs!
Places To Visit:
* The NYC lifestyle affords you visits to landmarks like the Statue of Liberty, Times Square, and Rockefeller Centre — the places that attract maximum tourists.
* To get a feel of NY’s affluence, take a stroll down Fifth Avenue, where you will be greeted by a whole range of designer wear collections – a symbol of the wealthy residents the city boasts of.
* To enjoy a greener and more restful setting, relax at Central Park amongst the sculptures and flora. You can take a relaxing break from the busy humdrum of day to day life among the bridges, ponds and walkways. If you feel like gliding through, there are skating rinks and boat rides to carry you away. Children can enjoy the zoos and playgrounds.
* If you are lucky and attentive enough, you can catch some of your favorite shows and movies being shot LIVE! New York City is only the second largest filming location in the United States.