It’s unbelievable that men actually wore this awful haircut; short in the front, long in the back. Even huge stars like George Clooney, Kanye West and Jerry Springfield had the mullet, and obviously they thought they were cool. Let’s just hope that this trend never returns.
11. Without his mullet Macgyver wouldn’t solve the problems like he always does.
10. Patrick Swayze was famous because of his mullet. RIP.
9. Mario Lopez had mullet in his high school sitcom.
8. Kanye West the voice of the generation, also known as gay fish, knows how to rock a mullet in 2009.
7. Jerry Seinfeld was funny with and without his mullet.
6. Jean Claude Van Damme eats snake with mullet on head, total bad-ass.
5. Jaromir Jagr a NHL player with kick-ass mullet under his helmet.
4. How sleazy George Clooney looked like with his mullet and shirt buttons open.
3. One and only Chuck Norris, the master of the universe had one of those.
2. Christopher Walken , one of the most famous actors out there also wore a mullet. Not in the right decade though.
1. Andre Agassi, great tennis player, bad taste for haircut.